Mother’s Day is this coming Sunday! Don’t let the ladies in your life down by waiting too long to get something special. Here are a few things we have been loving lately that would make for a very excellent Mother’s Day!
Our new print, WOMEN, just launched in the shop today and we all think it would be perfect gift. Print it at home or at Kinkos or Costco, throw it in your favorite vintage or Target frame and voila! Personal, beautiful, chic art makes the best present. And maybe grab her one of these below too if you’re going for extra credit!
- Gypsy Water Perfume – I literally get stopped on the street when I’m wearing this perfume. It is the BEST EVER and is worth every dang cent!
- Hoop Earring Set – We all know that Madewell is the best for jeans and jewelry. These hoops come in a set of three, but the largest hoops in the set have literally become my every day pair of earrings for the last month. I try to pick something else, but every day I go back to these perfectly sized hoops! They go with every outfit from a t-shirt and jeans to a fancy dress with heels. They make you feel like a million bucks!
- Faux Protea Arrangement – Flowers that never die are a sweet gift idea! This faux protea arrangement is great for bookshelves and nightstands.
- Ray Ban Sunglasses – I’m sort of over super ridiculously huge sunglasses and have been loving more classic shaped frames lately. These Raybans were the perfect classic-with-a-twist pair. The bottom of the frame is sliiiightly geometric but still has that amazingly flattering Aviator shape and size.
- Candle – Looks and smells like a $100 candle, only costs $35. Hard to beat that, folks!
- Candle Snuffer – Raise your hand if practically the worst thing you can imagine is someone blowing out the candle and then the whole house smells like smoke for the next five hours. (*Jenny raises her hand*) JUST SAY NO TO CANDLE SMOKE AND USE A SNUFFER!!! This cool, matte black snuffer along with the candle linked above would be best case scenario combo!
- “The House That Pinterest Built” – Hands down, the best design book I’ve seen in years. Insanely inspiring and looks stunning on the shelf or a coffee table.
- Salt and Pepper Mills – Mark my words, these salt and pepper mills are the new thing in kitchen styling. Look out, bread boards! French pepper mills are coming for you.
- Sandals – Oh, these sandals! It started out innocently enough, with getting the natural leather pair at the beginning of spring. They’re a great price though so it was pretty quick after that I bought the black pair. And then a few weeks ago I got the darker brown pair too, so now I just wear a different color of this same sandal practically all week long. No shame though. They really are the perfect summer staple!
- Lip Mask – Are you sick of hearing about this lip mask? I know, everyone has been talking about it, but I promise it’s with good reason! Your mom will love to get it for Mother’s Day. And tell her to pat a little under her eyes before bed too – I’ve been doing it for the last month and I swear it’s done more for me than any fancy eye cream I’ve ever splurged on.
- SPF Brush & Bronzer – Sunscreen is life guys. All you young things, take a word of advice from me, START NOW with a good sunscreen routine and your bank account with thank you in your 30s and 40s and beyond! I keep this sunscreen bronzer brush in my car and it helps me to remember to keep applying all day.
- Gel Nails Kit – A few months ago I counted how much I was spending on gel manicures every month and the same day I bought my own kit on Amazon. It’s super easy to do at home and my older girls love to join in on the fun. This color called Fairy Dream is the PERFECT warm neutral pink and looks great with a summer tan!
HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY, all you beautiful women! xo